Posted by admin | Posted in recipes | Posted on 20-12-2010-05-2008
Well I hope that everyone has been able to spend sometime out of the kitchen and take a break from Holiday baking. I finished up the last of my baking over the weekend, but there are so many new recipes that I can’t wait to bake up. Here are a few recipes that caught my eye last week:
- The way the Cookie Crumbles posted Oreo Cheesecake Cookies that resembles Oreo cheesecake baked into cookie form.
- I have seen several variations of cookies and brownies topped with peppermints this week, but Sweet Peas Kitchen posted Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies that looked a little better than the rest. Shortbread cookies topped with dark chocolate and peppermints.
- BS in the Kitchen posted German Chocolate Cake Cookies that provide you with a mini version of German Chocolate Cake in cookie form. who knew it was even possible!
- My mother-in-law makes great chocolate fudge, but I also have a sweet spot for peanut butter fudge. Brown Eyed Baker posted Peanut Butter Fudge that promises for a quick and tasty treat.
- The Novice Chef Blog posted a recipe for Pumpkin Praline Cake. the picture alone was all I needed to see to know I would love this cake.